Popular Posts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

How your life goes on.....??

Here the plan what i really wanted.

My Name is H and I come from the small town in Bekenu. I lived with my parents and three sister's and one little brother. I was born in the non-riches family ever! ever!- so I'm grown up as a man who always had a problem about the money. It's started when I was 7 I told my self, that I want to be rich guys. I want to have what I really want since I'm always fail to get what i really wants. it's kind of living on the dreams. because I'm not the guys who easily get what he wanted likes the other boys.

and...

last night I watch this "meet Bill" movie. alone! It's makes me thinking what gonna happen to me in a next few years letter. I do really hope that i can find the opportunity to get what i what since i 7 years old. Because I'm really scared of the fate or kind of things. I do believe that we wrote our own fate, but at the same thing my logical mind says that you also believe to the fate wrote our life...

what would you do if you had thinking this issue? just like me. What ever it is, I have to make it happen and have to deal with it whether I'm happy or not. I'm not trying to cover up my old live or I'm not the kind of person whose doesn't appreciate his own life. I do appreciate my life now. I just curious how do i can get what I really want before. because I'm talking all about the dreams that i always had. My dreams is Money and trying to get family far far away from the money kind of thing problems...

It's me who Loves money.....
and that's makes me what to lives.....
life doesn't need to be perfect...................
but sometimes we just need to be lived according it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let see Where You Came From

free counters
get this
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons